Sunday, September 28, 2008

Marimekko


My sister called tonight and told me I needed to visit the website http://www.finnishgifts.com/ (which is my new best friend!!!) lol She found my FAVORITE Finnish designer, Maija Isola, with her poppy flowered decor! Can you guess why she's my favorite?! lol I first found these pillows at a Crate and Barrell in Boston, MA (I bought the red.) But then I never saw them again until NOW! :) I'm so EXCITED. Here is a picture of what my living room looks like now. Notice my pillow?!




Here are the coasters I love too! :) I guess its just the Scandinavian in me. Check out the website... maybe you'll like something from there too. ENJOY.

4 comments:

clair said...

I love your living room and the pillows are so cute and fun! I like your style!

Unknown said...

Ihan hyvää kuuluu, kiitos :). Yes, I have dyed that yarn from Kool-Aid. It´s not my invention. In Finland only some yarn stores sell Kool-Aid and people who knit buy it and dye yarn. Last summer I had to try it too =)

Outi

Unknown said...

Hey, I could comment when I used my google usernames. Otherwise I didn´t manage

David & Eliza said...

What cute pillows- I'll have to check out the website.